After years of research, coaching, listening and testing the presentation materials, we’re finally launching The People’s Convention publicly this weekend by conducting the first of what we expect will be dozens of groundbreaking workshops around the United States.
With trust and confidence in the democratic process at an all-time low, the goal of the non-partisan workshops is to
- Bring Americans together from across the political spectrum
- Have them design proposals addressing their concerns, and
- Have widely popular proposals implemented as amendments to the constitution.
We promise this process, known here as an all-citizen’s convention under Article V of the U.S. Constitution, is fair, honest, respectful—and remarkably effective!
If you can’t make it, let us know if you’d be interested in hosting a workshop in your community. I promise
- You’ll develop a new and profoundly powerful relationship with your democratic process.
· You’ll develop an exciting and refreshing new view of the people in your community.
· You’ll develop the ability to design—and implement—powerful new futures for everyone.
Blair C. Henry J.D.